Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites- Last Day of School 2016

                                             



Friday Favorites again!!


My FAVORITE book.....
     During my schooling I do not have a lot of time to read books so since I am on a 3 week break I took advantage and enjoyed this one and  I have just finished the book Me Before You by: Jojo Moyes. This was so sweet, when I saw it was going to be a movie I knew I had to read it, I am a sucker for books turned into film. It wasn't sad weepy, although it was sad, but it was very endearing. There is another book in the series, After You that I need to read.

 
 My FAVORITE vitamin...
      I have a hard time with prenatal vitamins, or any vitamin for that, so I am always trying to find one that I can take that isn't too big to swallow, doesn't leave an after taste, and doesn't make me feel  bad. Now, I am only a few days in but they are so good!!! I grabbed the Olly Prenatal, they are gummy chews that are tasty and easy to take. I did hear that the fiber one is a little fishy so I will not do those. I want to add more, like the vitamin C and beauty one, but I thought I should start with one and decide from there.



My FAVORITE show...
   This week has been the Bachelorette, Jojo looks great and seems so happy to be doing the show. I do like watching it and then reading the Sheaffer Told Me To blog about the Bachelorette, she is witty when reviewing/recapping the show. Total must read every week!! I have a few guys who I think are swell, Luke is at the top of the list.



bachelorette jojo in swimsuit



Yes, I did like Chad at the beginning and then I watched more of him and it is definitely a no go Jojo.


This is the last day of school, a 3 day weekend to spend with family and have fun!! Come on summer break!


  photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment