Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

 








 I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites and I have a few goodies to share!!

 I am on the count down to the last day of school- 5 days to be exact! Can I get an Amen!

Ok, I have been super horrible about keeping up with my blog for the sole reason of school- my school, teaching school that is enough to get anyone behind in life.

So here are a few favorite things of the last few months:

Liquid Flair's are my FAVORITE - now all my teacher pals love a Flair pen, we love them for grading, writing sweet notes, grocery lists, but now there is Liquid Flair's and they are AMAZING! I think they write tons better than the originals.
 
    

My YETI is my FAVORITE for my work life's greatest thing. I take water everyday and only drink that- I have to control something about my day and this is one thing I can control. Also I love using straws for it and I found some milkshake straws that are fat and longer than normal so they are perfect!



My new FAVORITE hair product is this L'oreal hair mask- I put it on the ends of my hair every time I wash it (every other day). I am not sure if its doing anything but I like to think that it is.




I have found a stainless steel FAVORITE, ZEP stainless steel cleaner is AMAZING!!! I spray it and leave it for 5-6 minutes then wipe it off with a microfiber towel, it is so shiny and clear of fingerprints. Random I know- but who wants a janky looking fridge?! Not me!!! I clean it once a week and it looks great!


My FAVORITE  makeup product is the Angel Veil from NYX, it is a great primer that sets my makeup all day. I have used Smashbox (clear one) and it made me get oily quickly. The Angel Veil keeps my makeup matte all day. It works so well a girl at work asked when I reapply my makeup and she was surprised when I said I didn't.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and the end of the school year, and on a side note= be nice to your kiddos teacher, were tired too:)


    photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment