Monday, September 29, 2014

September

It has been a very busy month for us Bakers. My birthday always spills over to September (I encourage this of course) so we started off the month with me turning 22* and little Miss Sprinkles had her 1st birthday as well. I did make her a cookie cake (spoiled much). Tim and I each picked out a gift for her and she loves them both!

We celebrated our nephew Kallahan's 3rd birthday, sweet Bentley's 2nd birthday, my SIL  and BIL's bdays are also in September, it's a packed month! 


Tim and I went to Kansas so I got to help celebrate his cousins bridal and lingerie shower and he had brother/farm time. How gorgeous is Miss Shalie! Her day will be here so soon, I miss my wedding days so I am living vicariously through her. 

We had such a great time with his brother and SIL. Kelley and I had fun decorating for the shower and hanging out. Her house always inspires me to get in gear with the decorating for seasons. I already had some fall decor but I am lacking. Check hers out here

Sprinkles has never been sick until this week. Keep in mind I have never had a pet until now and not knowing what to do for her was scary. But she loved the part if chicken and rice instead of her food. She is back to her spunky self, even well enough to read a little.

This weekend we walked for my mom in the race for the cure, it was fun to have everyone together and be a part of it.

I was flying solo, Tim was back in Kansas for a family members auction so Sprinkles and I had a girls weekend in which i baked some super yummy pumpkin cheesecake bread. Yes I did bring some for snack today, and look at that swirl, YUMM!




I am starting the planning for my sisters baby shower, step 1 invitations! Hope everyone's Monday was wonderful!
 photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment