Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our new year

We are in full swing of the new year, so far so great! Tim has accepted a new position at work, Account Manager. He is excited and so am I for what is ahead for him and our family. With this new job he may not be gone too often. 

We took sprinkles to the vet this past Monday, she weighs 8 lbs, if you've been reading the other blogs she had been staying pretty consistent with about a pound every 3 weeks. Guess she hit a growth spurt. 

Saw this at target, cute!! It's amazing how much pug paraphernalia I see out. 


Sleepy pup


Today I was really wanting something sweet, so why would brownie cupcakes not be just what we need?  Made the house smell fabulous.  


I have gotten most of my orders from Etsy, and so far so good. My sweet girls have started planning my shower, that just delights my heart to know I have friends who want to be a part of this special time. We are 117 days out from the big day. It's coming so fast. Tim tried to say we needed to practice our wedding day kiss.  Silly boy will find any reason to sneak a kiss. But I do love him so. And we also plan on registering this week, apparently we are late to the game on that one.    

Have a great week!! Hoping to get more items off my wedding to-do list. 

1 comment:

  1. I need a brownie cupcake, yum! Congrats on Tim's new position! Looking forward to seeing y'all this weekend. Have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete