Monday, January 27, 2014

Busy January

It has been quite a week. Mondays was MLK day so as teachers we had off. I got to sleep in and meet my soon to be MIL and SIL for lunch. Afterwards I went to the fab place of Hobby Lobby and found a lot of good things for a craft day. Here is a little treasure I needed😊
We have finished registering and Granny was here this past weekend and worked on my dress to make it wedding day gorgeous. So, 2 huge things off the wedding to-do list.

On Tuesday Ashley had asked me to pick up her little man from the baby sitter. He was happy to come with me until he realized mom wasn't around. But we had a snack and feed Sprinkles our snack and were
 happy enough till mom showed up. 


With a short week for school it makes it feel so much longer. So I felt I needed this little pick me up for a Thursday.
With lots of meetings  and conferences to handle I am super glad it's the weekend. 


We had Sprinkles fixed and I was a nervous wreck for her. So we get her Friday evening and she is sleepy and snuggly (Just the way we like her).
 She ate dinner and was resting. She didn't want to sleep alone so I slept with her on the couch. Saturday morning she was back to her old self, ready to run and jump. The vet said no running and jumping  for 2 weeks - they didn't tell me how to keep her from doing those things though. She acts like nothing happened. Tim and I said we would like drs like hers who do quick small procedures with an immediate recovery.  

Ashley and I did crafts but we I had a few Pinterest fails.
We had invited my parents to lunch after church so my mom and I could go dress shopping for her. Our lunch turned into a family affair, Jordan and Josh came with. We all parted ways my mom and I went to the mall, Tim and Josh went to get a refrigerator for our garage and my dad and Jordan went home. Busy Sunday, just the way I like them - getting stuff done!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment