Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites


I am linking up with a few other bloggers who like to share goodies on Friday's- completely ideal!

So this moisturizer has been a FAVORITE layered with this one.  It has been doing wonders for my skin. My only concern is that the foundation I am using (I think) is making my skin in the daytime super dry.  So I will continue what I am doing until I figure out what to change next.

 
I ordered this pair of booties and have worn them sparingly, but they are a FAVORITE and I do love them. I wore them to Tim's Christmas party and they were a hit.


I have been obsessively watching Hallmark Holiday Movies and Netflix like a mad woman like the FAVORITE they are.  I have watched the Gilmore Girls: A year in the life, that will rock your world if you were an avid watcher. I do hope that the random rumors I have seen are true, that they will be back in some format. #agirlcandream


I have also been re-watching all the Grey's Anatomy, why???? Once I get started I can't stop #I'mnoquitter  And I do like the original cast the best, but I do like a good Dr. Avery #eyecandy


And a friend convinced me to watch Revenge, that was a wild ride.  I did tell my sister to watch it and that I felt like I was personally stronger and that I could defend my self if needed.  I'm pretty sure she finished it in a week.


Another FAVORITE has been the Tony Moly sheet masks. One Saturday morning I couldn't sleep, it was 5am so I decided to get an early start to my day with some oil pulling and sheet mask wearing before the hubby and pup got up to make fun of me. 



I had ordered Sprinkles a new container and its her new FAVORITE to hold all her treats, the girl likes options. On Zulily I had seen this tin and it was perfect. Then when I got it, it was smaller than I anticipated (I never look at dimensions and then surprised by the size of things). It is serving its purpose and I think my nieces would love it. 


On Tuesday I had to pick a prescription that was near by so I took my little FAVORITE with me- she may be a great driver but she has no manners when it comes to going through a drive through- eek! The pharmacist probably thought I was a loon for taking her out of the house. 
#butshescute


Also on Tuesday, Tim and I had our FAVORITE time of year -Christmas Program Extravaganza 2016, ok so it wasn't really called that but, our nephew Bryon and niece Bella both had programs. He was the cute guy in the reindeer costume, I think Tim and I both enjoy seeing children's programs because they look so dang cute. It was a great program, then we headed to my niece's orchestra concert for middle school. The auditorium was crazy full, so we stood out in the lobby listening, it was unfortunate that we didn't even get to see her up close.



We have a fun weekend planned with a little ones birthday party and family fun! It is supposed to snow tomorrow, I hope its a joke #aintnobodygottimeforthat


 photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment