Monday, December 15, 2014

Tis the season!

This December has been full full full! Tim and I went to Kansas for his cousins wedding and some family time. We always have a great time staying with his brother, Tyler and his wife. We get some alone nephew time and Kelley and I get to catch up on all things girlie. Tyler prepared this fab breakfast (Tim should take notes).
 
She snapped this pic of Tim and I before the wedding. 
Again I love it!!  Much more than my "professional" wedding pics. Wish we had done this sooner (like a month ago), would've been a great Christmas card.  My handsome hubby!! 

 One sweet girl from school has pugs as well and we naturally have a shared love for them and she thought I needed this. I totally agree!! I was really spoiled with cutesy Christmas gifts this year. 


 We did Tim's Christmas party, it was fun and I met a few sweet wives. It's always nice to meet people you can conversate with normally. Now that I am enjoying all my time off with sleeping in and hitting the gym.


We were all excited about the birth of our new nephew Spencer Daniel!!

He is just perfect! Who is this happy? A newborn baby boy who is ready to go home that's who. 

Tim and I are hosting Christmas again this year and we are excited to have our house filled with family (until we all get crazy), but it will be fun to see the kids open gifts and enjoy a yummy meal. 



 photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment