Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Babies and floors

As I said in my last post I was doing a gender reveal for my sister and her husband. It was a lot of work, very fun and exciting, but lots of work. That day started off not so good, Tim woke up feeling horrible so he went to the dr. And they said "stay home and rest, no work for you" (I imagine it being said with a shaking finger). Tim came back home was in bed all day, so splitting my time to get ready for guests and take care of him, yikes, it was a lot.



It all came together and was a great evening with big news for the Buckles'.  They got to find out they are having a baby BOY and they signed on their new house the same day, how great is that!! 

I had also mentioned that we were getting new floors. Originally they were to be done Friday and Saturday, then it got moved up to Wednesday and Thursday then we were told  "we can do it ALL on Tuesday", I said "sign me up!!". 

Before: 

After: 

Amazing!!! Is all I have to say, yeah to new floors!!!! To have it all done in one day is just so awesome, now to put it all back together to look like a home again. 
I hope your Tuesday was as great as mine!!! 
Have an ahhhhmazimg week!

  photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment