Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm a legit married woman!!

Well we are married and it was a wonderful day! 
It was so relaxing and easy breezy, it started with dropping off my Sprinkles baby off at my moms so she could dog sit for the night (it was so sad to have to leave her). My girls and I went to brunch and it was so nice to have  some time with them that was just fun. 


Next, Ashley and I were off to get our hair done. That was a crazy moment, actually getting ready for my wedding. We had time to kill, I know crazy, so we ran a few more errands and then headed out to the site. We leisurely got ready and chatted girl talk. Ashely and I look like we were getting school pics done with the back ground. 

When the photographer got there it was serious. We had to get me dressed since Tim and I were doing a first look, I know some people are not pro-first look but I wanted to enjoy that moment with just him. We're hoping to have some sweet pictures of that moment. At that time he gave me my wedding gift, a monogram necklace (this is from the next day). 

We had a beautiful wedding (from what I hear) and then got to smooch it up to make it official. 

Tim and I had a few minutes alone to eat upstairs before we finished pics and I snapped this picture: we're married!!  

We had a great time at the reception and tried to enjoy everyone who came. 
We were very blessed that we had so much family come from near and far to enjoy this day with us. 

Fast forward to the next Friday: My sisters wedding! 
We had lunch and I started on the little girls and Sam's hair. Then it was off to set up at their site. She and Dwight did a first look to get some pics before and I think my brothers beat friend did a great job on pics. 

My wedding date :)
 
This weekend Tim and I enjoyed a movie with the Leonard's, lunch with his family and I went to dinner and another movie with my new sisters. I'm a little movied out but I enjoyed both very much. We had a great guest speaker at church Keith Craft, amazing! And relaxation of course. We have 1 more day off and don't know what to do with ourselves. Enjoy your Memorial Day!! 

 I am wrapping up the school year, only 3 1/2 days left. It feels like the week will take forever, I think we are all ready for summer to arrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment