Friday, May 30, 2014

Endings

Wow what a crazy week! This was our last week of school and boy was it crazy!!  I had to pack up my classroom for the 2nd time this year, yes 2nd. It ALL got moved to the gym and all I had was furniture. Try teaching with nothing, it's not fun. This year was my last year of teaching, I am excited to embark on new adventures and in the mean time be the wife God has intended me to be. With it being my last day I got this super cute going away frame. 

It has some sweet well wishes on it. We have been praying for me to be placed to continue to serve and help others. God has great plans for me. There's a song, The Lord our God, and a lyric says " All your plans are for Your glory", so I believe in Gods plans over my own. 

On a lighter note Tim and I made some chicken fried rice (recipe from Pinterest) and it worked wonderfully! 
Super yummy and no MSG to make you feel bad. 

Oh and Sprinkles slept in her own bed 2 nights in a row. She has been in our bed and she is a lot to deal with when she slams her booty into you to get comfy. 
We thought it would be helpful when my parents watch her for our honeymoon (they aren't dog in the bed people) she'll sleep in her own little spot. 

This is her cute bed. I think I heard if you do something for 21 days it will be a routine, well for working out anyway, so I hope it's true for puppies too ! 

Have a great weekend!  And yeah for summer and for a Honeymoon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment