Saturday, September 12, 2015

Life Lately



This summer has flown by and I am heading back to work, another school year awaits. I don't feel like I did a whole lot this summer but here are a few things that happened.
1) We ordered furniture back in May and it arrived end of July. I made our pillow covers since finding a good looking throw pillow is sometimes hard. (that second pic makes our couch and table look baby size)






2) We went to Albuquerque for a few days, it was OK. I have realized NM is good for food, and that's about it. There isn't a whole lot to do there but we enjoyed some spouse time with out Sprinkles. Although probably after 12 hours I was ready to come home because I missed that furry baby. I find some sunglasses and we enjoyed some amazing Mexican food at El Pinto. This restaurant is more like a compound, it was huge and has seen many political and famous people.  It was a great restaurant.

                       
                    

             

 1) El Pinto    2) Hatch Green Chili strips (amazing)   3) the patio, I mean seriously

                                       
Here is a parking meter that I really didn't have to put money into, but I am glad I did. Living in TX, we do not have any where I am from so to get to use one like in the movies, yes please!!         
                          

                               

I found some super cute Kate Spade sunglasses found here at Dillard's, I am sure they are else where but didn't see them.



3) I recently signed up for Ebates, its a cash back rewards program for online shopping. If you know your going to order something online why not get 2-6% cash back. They pay you every quarter, so with back to school shopping and Christmas coming up it could help you out. Just check it out, you wont be disappointed, I promise.

4)We threw my dad a surprise 60th birthday party. His brother came into town for the occasion and his friends all showed up. I snapped these pics of my nephew and nieces and cousins being silly with props.





5) I have seen some blog gals do an empties post, basically it is beauty things that you have used and are empty and weather they were a good item for you or if it wasn't worth the hype. I have been collecting my items this summer and will have an empties post in September, fingers crossed on the timing.




  photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment