Sunday, April 6, 2014

Showers Showers Showers

What an amazing time!! It was my bridal shower which was fabulous (hope to get pics soon) such sweet decorations, gifts, yummy food and amazing friends to celebrate with. That evening was my bachelorette party, and all I can say is what a wonderful time we all had. I knew going into that territory I didn't want anything too "sassy" just fun and "appropriate".  Well my soon to be sis-in-law Tiffany, loves to be sassy and boy was she. But it was great laughs, food, and goodies for Tim? They are for him right?
 Sunday I got to make sure Tim saw all the gifts from the bridal shower and I started putting it all away to clear counters, I am beyond excited for all the great things we got. When we originally registered our "helper" said to think of this time to upgrade your stuff. Tim and I both have some hand be down kitchen stuff and stuff we bought as singles. So I am very excited to have a nicer version of some existing items. 
On Wednesday I had a shower at school, I did get to get a pic of the cake, so delish. 
Again we got some great gifts for our home and gift cards. I am taking tomorrow off (Friday) to get some wedding stuff knocked out, marriage license, vase for unity and just random errands and prepare for some bridal pics this weekend. Glad I am able to take the time to handle it all.  
We are exactly 30 days away from the wedding, crunch time!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's getting so close!!! Can't wait to officially call you my SIL! Good luck tomorrow and I can't wait to see your bridals... I know they'll be gorgeous. They're of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I know it is just right around the corner. I told Tim it didn't feel real getting my hair done for pictures and getting dolled up. I think she got a lot of great ones, so I am excited to see!!

      Delete