Friday, October 18, 2013

New News

Hello Hello!!!
     I have been home all week by myself, my fiancé has been out of town for work - boo. Well during my time alone I have been working on wedding goodies~ shoes and invitations are my new ventures:) oh and we might like someone to actually do the ceremony. 


Other than wedding planning I have been praying without ceasing for my mom, she has breast cancer and is in treatment as we speak. You don't realize all that comes with a few words from a doctor that you don't actually know. My mom has shown great strength and perseverance through all of this. My mom will be a survivor at my wedding.


  At school we went to the pumpkin patch, of course with planning ahead we can't plan the weather so..... we froze our little tootsies off. The kids had a great time nonetheless. 

 Tim's birthday was this past weekend, the big 3-0, yikes! We invited family over to celebrate with, we had already did a trip to Dallas for a Rangers game with Tiffany and Russell which was fabulous!


Tim and I have some exciting news to share soon so stay tuned for that:)


 photo Erica_zps132b14da.jpg




1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Love your post but now my wheels are turning???

    ReplyDelete